Sunday 28 December 2014

Scrappy hearts!



These are turning out relatively quickly and are a rather fun last-ditch attempt to use up some stash before my Year of Scraps ends.  I like them especially because
a) they use up whites as well, and
b) they use up HSTs.  Ohhh how nice to use up HSTs!  I have stacks, due to my dreadful inability to sew them without also sewing up the little corners before I cut them off and saving them.

I'm being utterly undiscriminating with the scraps I put in, so there's bits of absolutely everything in 'em, and hopefully the white background will maintain some order.  It's really very refreshing, and they don't look too awful so far, do they?  Once I get enough for a quilt top I think I may sash them and turn them into something for Siblings Together or Soy Amado.  

No comments:

Post a Comment